Digital Signage Fitness Mirror with Gesture
Westchester deployment noted by IHL Services on Retail Touchpoints Jan 2023
Powered by industry-first Motion Engine technology, this technology has a new store iteration:
- As part of its quest to expand into the U.S., Fiture doubled down on these values and collaborated with MG2 on an immersive and engaging physical space that allowed its Motion Engine technology to shine. The small-but-mighty 605-square-foot space at the Westchester Mall in White Plains, N.Y. opened in November 2022 and brought a burst of activity (and color) to consumers through a vibrant yet intimate space.
- Fitting semi-private “zones” and making room for instructors to interact with customers posed as a possible challenge in the small space, but it was needed for Fiture to communicate what’s unique about its platform as the connected fitness space market grows and evolves.
While many experiential store concepts emphasize dwell time and in-store engagement rates, Fiture is prioritizing KPIs that reflect individuals’ interaction with the product, such as lead generation, traffic-to-demo conversion, demo-to-lead generation and lead conversion-to-sales, according to Cruz. “We will also review the store’s total contribution to overall sales in the key markets it serves, matched with any uptrends in the overall brand awareness in the area. We will use this data to inform any adjustments in strategy, both short- and long-term, to ensure we continue to drive success for our brick-and-mortar strategy.”
- Motion-tracking camera scans skeletal points
- Gesture Control
- No physical controls except for volume — you use your mobile phone
- The mirror is never touched (so it stays clean)
- Games are available
- Interesting to have a mirror hold you accountable and let you know you are slacking. Watching TV for comparison provides zero feedback.
- Proximity to screen is important
- Very attractive and can go in your living room
- For public fitness gyms it makes a lot of sense to offer your customers
- Rep counting, pace tracking, real time form feedback and more with Motion Engine™ technology
- If you order direct it is $1200 and $25/month membership — 43″ Screen Size
- Fiture Core interactive fitness mirror with power cord, magnetic sensor cover, cleaning cloth, and anti-tilt anchor set for simple setup
- Complimentary Fit Kit with heart rate monitor, resistance bands (10lb, 15lb, and 20lb), water bottle, and face masks ($150 value)
- Free delivery
Nice video of installation and operation.